Telar XP herbicide is a dry flowable that is mixed in water and applied as a spray. Telar XP can be applied as a preemergence or postemergence treatment.
Telar XP is for the control of many invasive and noxious broadleaf weeds in:
- Range and pastures
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) lands
- Non-crop industrial sites, including grazed areas on these sites
These non-crop industrial sites include:
- Industrial sites
- Banks of dry drainage ditches
- Military installations
- Fence rows
- Roadsides and associated rights-of-way
- Petroleum tank farms
- Pipeline and utility rights-of-way
- Pumping installations
- Storage areas
- Plant sites, including governmental and private lands
Please see the product label for a full list of weeds and brush controlled. Do not use on crops.
Always read and follow label instructions.