LAMBIENT HERBICIDE controls susceptible grasses and broadleaf weeds on rangeland, permanent grass pastures, and Federal Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) acres.
LAMBIENT HERBICIDE may be applied for the control of undesirable vegetation in order to achieve one or more of the following vegetation management objectives:
- The control of undesirable (non-native, invasive and noxious) plant species.
- The release of existing desirable plant communities from the competitive pressure of undesirable plant species.
- The management of undesirable vegetation in order to aid in the re-establishment of desirable vegetation.
- The control of undesirable vegetation for purposes of wildfire fuel reduction.
- The control of undesirable vegetation for purposes of wildlife habitat improvement.
For the control of annual weed species such as cheat and downy brome, a single application of LAMBIENT HERBICIDE that coincides with the successful establishment and/or release of desirable vegetation is recommended. Apply LAMBIENT HERBICIDE as a foliar broadcast post-emergence spray in the fall or spring to actively grow weeds.
Downy brome, Japanese brome, Ripgut brome, Foxtail barley, Rattail fescue, (Black, Blue, Tansy, Tumble, Wild) mustard, Henbit, Nightshade
Please see the product label for a full list of weeds controlled.
Always read and follow label instructions.