Gain ultimate bareground control while simplifying your operation and protecting your profit margin? Add twice the product power with Bayer, and you’ll do even more.
With the Bayer dynamic duo, Method® and Esplanade® 200 SC, you’ll add value to your program while increasing sustainability. Featuring less active ingredient on the ground, the combination provides long-lasting, combat strength against tough annual grasses with an outstanding broadleaf herbicide foundation. Application needs vary, but effectiveness doesn’t. That leads to increased safety and productivity on the job. By combining these two premier products, you’ll leave nothing behind.
Why wait to put the dynamic duo to work for you? See tank-mix scenarios below for more information.
THE NEW STANDARD IN WEED CONTROL
A program approach using Method® and Esplanade® delivers the broadest-spectrum, longest-lasting weed control on the market.
Developed specifically for the Industrial Vegetation Management market, Esplanade 200 SC and Method 240SL are advancing weed control.
- Provides greater efficacy as compared to other competitive offerings
- Outstanding pre- and post-emergent control for difficult to control and invasive broadleaf species such as field
bindweed, marestail, Russian thistle, kochia, prickly lettuce and other broadleaf species
- Two modes-of-action combat weed resistance
- Increases profitability by reducing retreatments
EXCELLENT WEED CONTROL CAN LEAD TO INCREASED SUSTAINABILITY, SAFETY, PRODUCTIVITY AND COST SAVINGS
The combination of Esplanade and Method requires less active ingredient on the ground, which means more value for you and your customers while giving you a more sustainable option.
- Convenient packaging (Custom blending also available)
- Odorless formulation
- Non-staining to surfaces without leaving residue behind
- Easy to transport, mix and apply
- Improves productivity by reducing the need for re-treatment caused by resistant weed escapes
Do not apply within the root zone of desirable trees or vegetation; this root zone can be extended well beyond the tree canopy.
*Hard residual bareground applications (industrial sites where long-term bareground is desired and no desirable trees or sensitive vegetation are nearby or present).
**Do not use herbicides and tank-mix partners that may impact nearby sensitive and desirable vegetation, such as ornamental beds and over-story trees that are in
proximity to the treatment area.
***Follow manufacturer use directions on the label for use rates.
Go ahead, set the standard. We’re right there with you.