Esplanade EZ is a more sustainable, one-and-done solution for non-selective weed control. Unwanted grasses and weeds that grow into hardscapes and bareground areas can increase risk, reduce the lifespan of infrastructure, and lead to higher labor and management costs. Bayer has developed Esplanade EZ to help municipal managers and other maintenance, parks and public works managers reduce the impact of unwanted vegetation through long-term control and infrastructure protection – saving them time, labor and budget. Esplanade EZ is ideal for use on parking lots, streets, sidewalks, curbs, gravel areas, gutters, guardrails, fences and fireplugs, as well as park paths, fencelines and mulched areas.
The longest-lasting, broad-spectrum, non-selective weed control on the market.
- A single application provides up to six months of residual control of more than 75 grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Delivers new herbicide technology in an easy-to-use format, pre-mixed for backpack sprayers
- Broad spectrum, pre-emergent weed control for unwanted vegetation in bareground areas, hardscapes, and mulched areas
- Quickly burns down existing vegetation, delivering visible results in hours
- Fewer applications result in reduced time and labor costs
Common chickweed, wild mustard, kochia, marestail, spotted spurge, white clover
Crabgrass, goosegrass, cheatgrass, giant foxtail, perennial ryegrass
Please see the product label for a full list of weeds controlled.