Esplanade 200 SC is advancing weed control. Unlike anything else on the market, this pre-emergent herbicide features a new mode of action, providing effective, long-lasting control. Developed for the industrial vegetation management industry, Esplanade is ideal for use around railroads, roadsides, industrial sites and utility rights-of-way.
Superior broad-spectrum control of more than 75 weed species
- Up to 8 months residual control even under the most difficult conditions on more than 75 weed species
- Unique mode of action helps manage herbicide resistance on key weeds
- Odorless and non-staining to surfaces
- Minimal PPE requirement as compared to traditional IVM herbicides
- Low use rates – up to 60 times less active ingredient on the ground delivers a more sustainable solution
- Fewer applications result in reduced costs
Horseweed/marestail, kochia, pigweeds, Russian thistle, yellow starthistle
Barnyardgrass, annual bromegrasses, crabgrasses (Digitaria spp.), foxtails, goosegrass, Italian ryegrass, sprangletop, tufted lovegrass, annual sedges
Please see the product label for a full list of weeds controlled.