Derigo is the most versatile tool in roadside management. This broad-spectrum, post-emergent herbicide provides offers a one-stop solution for post-emergent weed control and plant growth regulation. Derigo is ideal for selective and bare-ground weed control in areas including non-irrigation ditch banks, pipelines, airports, railroads, utility rights-of-way, parks, natural areas, recreational areas, military installations, educational facilities, restoration sites, municipal sites, manufacturing sites, sewage disposal sites and commercial sites.
Superior all-in-one weed control and plant growth regulation
- Controls more than 30 species of undesirable grasses and more than 100 broadleaf weeds
- Provides seed head and growth suppression benefits on bahiagrass
- Synergistic formulation is easy to mix and apply in a roadside situation
- Low volatility, low use rate combination of new active ingredients for the roadside segment
- Can be used on many desirable warm-season grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass and centipedegrass
- Fewer applications result in reduced time, fuel and labor costs
Dogfennel, dandelion, buckhorn plantain, common chickweed, marestail, ragweed, American burnweed
Tall fescue, annual ryegrass, broadleaf signalgrass, Johnsongrass, vaseygrass, foxtails, green kyllinga, rattail fescue
Please see the product label for a full list of weeds controlled.