Bayer Cultivate 2019 Spin the Wheel Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE 50 UNITED STATES & D.C, AT LEAST 18 (OR 19 FOR RESIDENTS OF AL & NE) YEARS OF AGE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY INTO CONTEST. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL US TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor & Prize Provider: Bayer Environmental Science, a Division of Bayer CropScience LP, 5000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 400, Cary, NC 27513.
Contest Sponsor: Bayer CropScience LP ("Bayer" or “Sponsor”).
1. Acceptance of Official Rules: By spinning the wheel for the Bayer Cultivate 2019 Spin the Wheel Game, you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to persons who, as of date of entry, are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska) and are horticulture professionals attending the 2019 Cultivate ‘19 event in Columbus Ohio. Employees, retirees, and agents of Bayer Corporation, Bayer CropScience LP (including their families and persons living in their households), and each of their parents and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Contest, “immediate family members” means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws, grandmother, or grandfather.
3. How to Enter: You can enter the Contest by visiting the BayerCrop booth #1247 (“Booth”) at the Cultivate ’19 event in Columbus Ohio (“Event”) and find the quiz wheel (“Wheel”). Then, spin the Wheel, and when the Wheel lands on a topic (“Topic”), the Bayer Booth consultant will ask a question on that Topic. If you answer the question on the Topic correctly, you will win a Prize. If you answer the question on the Topic incorrectly, you will NOT receive a Prize. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the entire Contest Period. Valid only during Event hours on July 13, 2019 – July 16, 2019 (“Contest Period”). Limit one (1) spin of the Wheel per person for the duration of the offer period.
5. Prizes: Winner’s choice of either (1) a Bayer-branded flashlight (value: $2.00) or (2) a Bayer-branded coffee mug (value: $2.00). Available while supplies last.
6. Integrity of Contest: If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which Administrator and/or Sponsor, in either party’s sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Administrator and/or Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator and/or Sponsor may deem fair and appropriate. Additionally, the Contest may be modified or terminated due to TV programs, if applicable to the Contest, being cancelled, put on hiatus or due to scheduling changes.
7. Lost or Corrupted Entries: The Sponsor, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, licensors, and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Sponsor, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest.
8. Contest Errors: The Sponsor, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies and licensors, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
9. Prizes and Prize Winners: The Contest Sponsor, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies and licensors, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you/entrant hereby forever waive/s any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of the Prize winner, the distribution of the Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of the Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of the Prize or any part of this Contest.
10. Release and Indemnity: Each entrant in this Contest, including, without limitation, the Prize winners, hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in this Contest and participation in any activity related to this Contest.
11. Identity Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
12. Binding Arbitration: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of North Carolina, in the City of Raleigh, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 14 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the state and federal courts in North Carolina.
14. Winner List/Official Rules: For the names of the Prize winners or these Official Rules, visit the Cultivate booth at the Event.
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of one of the 50 United States and Washington, DC who are at least 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in AL and NE) who are horticulture professionals. Starts on July 13, 2019 and ends on July 16, 2019 during the Cultivate ’19 show in Columbus, OH. Void where prohibited, restricted, or taxed by law. For official rules, see the Cultivate Booth at the Event. Sponsor: Bayer Environmental Science, a Division of Bayer CropScience LP, 5000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 400, Cary, NC 27513.