Kontos® provides highly-effective control of sucking pests with true systemic activity.
- Foliar or drench control of many sucking pests including adelgids, aphids, leafhoppers, mealybugs, psyllids, scales (crawlers), thrips, whiteflies and mites
- True systemic movement in the plant xylem and the phloem, protecting existing and new plant tissue
- Up to 30 days of insect control
- Provides minimal risk to natural predators when used as directed
- Rotational chemistry to minimize potential for insect resistance
- For use in nurseries, greenhouses and interior plantscapes on ornamentals, vegetable transplants and non-bearing fruit and nut trees