Save on the power of Temprid FX
August 1 – September 15, 2017
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for knockdown and long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests with a new, flexible label that delivers even more value. This strength and flexibility gives you the added confidence to take on the toughest jobs, including notoriously hard-to-kill pests, like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
Features At A Glance
- Powerful, broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 pests
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors, including foliar applications on non-blooming plants
- Proven to reduce callbacks by over 50%*
- Effective against key public health pests (including mosquitoes, ticks, etc.) that may transmit various diseases and viruses
- Enhanced label directions for providing excellent control of scorpions
- Also ideal for use on occasional invaders
- Provides contact activity and systemic action
*Bayer PMP Callback Studies, 2007-2009
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
Bayer CropScience LP, Environmental Science Division. 2 TW Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. 1-800-331- 2867. www.backedbybayer.com. Bayer, the Bayer Cross and Temprid are registered trademarks of Bayer. Not all products are registered in all states. ©2017 Bayer CropScience LP. 17BPW-064
Promotion only valid for qualifying* Pest Management Professionals (PMPs). *Qualifying PMP is any Pest Management Professional company whose primary business is providing services, or a municipality that provides services. Dealers, Homeowners, Retailers, and Resellers do not qualify.