The superior performance of Temprid combined with Bayer Ready-To-Spray technology.
Making it easy to target and treat tough-to-reach areas.
• Sprays at any angle – even upside down
• Provides fast, even coverage with a reach of 10-12 ft.
• Nothing left behind in the can; completely empties
• No mixing or measuring – easy to store, apply and use
• No propellant released to the environment
• No personal protective equipment (PPE) required1
1 While PPE is not required, Bayer always recommends the appropriate protective clothing
to be worn as needed.
See how Temprid
The dual mode-of-action delivers
• Broad-spectrum control of bed bugs, spiders, fleas
and other hard-to-kill pests2
• Kills bed bugs resistant to pyrethroid insecticides
• Provides residual effectiveness against bed bugs that
lasts up to 6 months
• Long-lasting residual against fleas for up to
12 months indoors
• Kills bed bug eggs
• Non-repellent to bed bugs
• Effective both indoors and outdoors
2 Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
3 Excludes fire ants. Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
Temprid Ready-To-Spray is ideal for use on cabinets,
cracks and crevices, baseboards and mattresses.