Partner with a worldwide leader in mosquito control
Each year mosquito-borne diseases affect over one billion and kill more than one million people worldwide, making the mosquito the deadliest animal in the world.
For over 60 years, Bayer has been working with mosquito control professionals worldwide to fight against mosquitoes that carry diseases such as Chikungunya, Dengue, Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE), Malaria, West Nile and Zika. The same superior solutions we use to combat mosquitoes worldwide can help protect your customers.
Key steps for effective control
To help you provide protection for your customers, Bayer created an outdoor spray service program utilizing DeltaGard and Suspend PolyZone to effectively control mosquitoes around residential and commercial properties.
Immediate elimination of mosquitoes
Fast knockdown, superior efficacy
- Kills mosquitoes quickly – in as few as 10-15 minutes
- No knockdown recovery
- Effective against pyrethroid-resistant mosquitoes
- Designated EPA – Reduced Risk Classification for wide area mosquito control
- Utilizes proprietary FFAST® water-based formulation that allows for more even distribution of active ingredient in Ultra Low Volume form at lower application rates
Residual barrier treatment applied after DeltaGard
Unstoppable staying power
- Proprietary polymer formulation locks the AI in place and protects it from the elements
- Proven reduction in callback frequency, which can lead to customer satisfaction and retention
- Broad-spectrum pest control with fewer applications
- Provides long-term residual control regardless of weather events
Inspect property for natural and man-made conditions that allow water to collect and lay stagnant, providing an environment conducive to mosquito breeding. Notify customer of such conditions and provide recommendations to reduce mosquito development.
Apply larvicides (where appropriate) to mosquito-bearing stagnant water and/or to areas subject to periodic flooding that will allow immature mosquitoes to develop.
Apply DeltaGard as an immediate elimination solution to ensure superior efficacy for your mosquito control program.
Apply Suspend PolyZone insecticide as a long-lasting residual barrier treatment to foliage and structures where mosquitos will shelter and rest.
Report to customer any changes in property conditions that may provide mosquito harborages or developing sites.