Suspend PolyZone features a proprietary polymer layer that protects the active ingredient from weather, irrigation, spray rinsing and mechanical abrasion. This controlled release formulation, which resists erosion, ensures your treatment will continue to control targeted pests for up to 90 days. It stays effective where it's sprayed even in tough conditions.
- Remains efficacious for up to 90 days on aggressive substrates, including high alkaline surfaces such as cement
- Polymer layer ensures more active ingredient remains available over a longer period of time
- Longer residual means you maintain control with fewer applications
- Better, more uniform distribution of active ingredient particles than possible with conventional SC formulations
- Provides option to increase the interval between perimeter pest management services
- Proven reduction in callback frequency
Newly expanded label includes food handling area applications
- Long-lasting residual formulation controls common pests like roaches, flies, ants and more – even in warm, wet, greasy environments
- Use in conjunction with Maxforce® baits for a comprehensive approach to pest management in commercial kitchens or other food handling facilities
Ants, bed bugs, boxelder bugs, brown marmorated stink bugs, carpenter ants, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flies, fruit flies, gnats, hornets, millipedes, mosquitoes, moths, multi-colored Asian lady beetles, pillbugs, scorpions, silverfish, spiders, ticks, wasps, yellow jackets
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
*Only product produced with the new label can be used for food handling area applications.