Get a handle on complex food handling environments.
Commercial food handling accounts are complex. Count on Bayer to give you the flexibility to tackle even the most difficult environments with science-based pest solutions that are easy to execute.
By combining the unstoppable staying power of Suspend® PolyZone® with the original Maxforce® Roach Control System, you have the strength, residual and flexibility you need to tackle the most complex food handling accounts.
Apply via crack & crevice or spot treatment along door moldings, edges of walls and shelving and furniture legs
Suspend PolyZone is an innovative residual spray that combines the trusted active ingredient, deltamethrin, with a proprietary polymer suspension that locks the AI in place. It stays effective where it’s sprayed even in tough conditions.
- Proprietary polymer formulation locks the AI in place
- Proven reduction in callback frequency, which can lead to customer satisfaction and retention
- Broad-spectrum pest control with fewer applications
- Provides long-lasting residual control even in wet, greasy environments
Place baits next to walls around shelving, flush mounted under drawers and next to base of large appliances
Maxforce offers a full line of solutions to control bait-averse roaches, hard-to-kill ants, nuisance flies and more.
- Gel retains moisture and stays attractive, providing results even where sanitation is poor
- Controls bait averse/resistant strains of cockroaches
- Addresses different ant species, food preferences and environment
- Immediate, long-lasting fly control
Treat service ducts, false floors and ceilings as well as wall voids
is 100 percent waterproof, making it ideal for eliminating pests in wet food handling areas.
- Provides quick control of ants, cockroaches, flies and other listed pests
- Labeled for roach control application directly into drains that lead to sewers
- Kills crawling insects for up to 8 months when left undisturbed