Flexible label makes Temprid FX powerful inside and out.
One product. So many places to utilize it.
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests with a flexible label that delivers even more value. This strength and flexibility gives you the added confidence to take on the toughest jobs, including notoriously hard-to-kill pests, like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
Features at a glance:
- Powerful, broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 pests
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors, including foliar applications on non-blooming plants
- Proven to reduce callbacks by over 50%*
- Effective against key public health pests (including mosquitoes, ticks, etc.) that may transmit various diseases and viruses
- Enhanced label directions for providing optimum control of scorpions
- Also ideal for use on occasional invaders
- Provides contact activity and systemic action
- Now available in a convenient, monodose bottle – exact dose for mixing with one gallon of water
*Bayer PMP Callback Studies, 2007-2009
Temprid FX gives you a powerful, co-milled formula combined with a flexible label that allows you to spray inside and out, including non-blooming foliar applications.
Are bed bugs a problem? Temprid Ready-To-Spray is your solution!
Bayer’s ready to Spray Technology is superior insect control made simple.
With Temprid Ready-To-Spray you can spray at any angle – even upside down. And Bayer’s Spray Technology means there’s nothing left behind in the can. Get broad-spectrum control of 50+ listed pests, including bed bugs, cockroaches, spiders and ants with no signal word needed.