You could win a trip to AMCA 2020
Kelly Labell Travel Award
- A U.S.-based student in good standing who is conducting research on mosquito control as it relates to arboviruses
- Required to give poster or oral presentation at AMCA
Application Submission Requirements
- Letter of support from primary professor allowing attendance
- Short essay addressing the following questions
- What inspired you to go into mosquito research?
- What research will you present at AMCA? (Please provide proof your abstract was accepted)
- What do you think the importance in application is of your research?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why should you be selected as the recipient of this award?
- Is there anything else you’d like the review committee to know about you?
Submission and Review Timeline
- Applications are due in full by Tuesday, January 21
- Applicants will be notified of the results by Monday, January 27
- Bayer will cover the following costs of the chosen candidate:
- AMCA Meeting registration fee
- Travel (coach airfare)
- Up to 4 nights stay in the AMCA host hotel
- 3 meals per day (based on a daily per diem)