Sevin carbaryl insecticides have been trusted for decades by golf course superintendents, arborists, lawn care operators, nursery professionals, and parks and recreation directors. Sevin SL provides effective broad-spectrum control of more than 130 turf and ornamental pests.
A trusted insect pest management tool for more than 60 years
- One of the broadest ranges of pest control insecticides ever developed in the industry, and maintained today when many older chemistries have been dropped
- No resistance problems for any of the ornamental, tree and turf pests
- Quick knockdown and substantial residual, permitting a wide window of application for most pests – this means the product can be used at first glance of a pest, preventing it from materializing as a problem
- Formulated to bloom in the spray tank and provide uniform, superior spray deliver and spread on all kinds of leaf surfaces
- Can be applied to herbaceous and woody plants including roses, flowers, other shrubs and evergreen
Annual bluegrass weevil, ants, armyworms, bagworms, box elder bugs, birch, boxwood and oak leafminers, chinch bugs, cutworms, European crane fly larvae, gypsy moth larvae, leafhoppers, Japanese beetles (adult), lace bugs, pine beetles, spittlebugs, sod webworms, tent caterpillars, white grubs
Various adelgids, aphids, beetles, caterpillars, leafhoppers, leafminers, mealybugs, mites, moths, scale insects and dozens more
Also labeled for use in these areas. To return to the Production Ornamentals or Lawn and Landscape sections, click the image below.
Please see the product label for a full list of insects.