Forbid 4 F offers outstanding knockdown and residual control of mites and all stages of whiteflies for four to eight weeks. Thanks to its novel mode of action, foliar-applied Forbid 4 F offers growers an effective tool for management of mites resistant to conventional products.
Kills pests at stages other products can’t control
- Controls all stages – eggs, nymphs, immobile nymphs and adults
- Long residual – up to 45 days
- Controls pests resistant to other products
- Flexible application window
- Excellent translaminar activity for easier coverage
- Minimal effects on beneficial insects when used according to label directions
Blister mites, broad mites, flat mites, rust mites, spider mites (including twospotted, southern red, boxwood, spruce and euonymous mites), whiteflies (including sweetpotato, silverleaf, giant and greenhouse)
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.