CoreTect Tree and Shrub Tablets contain the active ingredient found in Merit, the world’s No. 1 tree and shrub insecticide, plus fertilizer. This product can be used when planting, or on established plants for controlled-release and long-residual systemic insect control. The tablets’ health-promoting properties also make plants stronger, healthier and more resistant to environmental stress.
Up to two years of powerful systemic insect control – plus health benefits
- Simple application – put the tablet into the soil and go
- For use on new and established residential and commercial ornamental trees and shrubs
- Provides outstanding residual control of 16 leading pests
- Controlled release ensures active ingredient is available over a long duration of time
- Each tablet contains a 12-9-4 fertilizer plus micronutrients that deliver valuable nourishment over time
Adelgids, aphids, Japanese beetles (adults), flatheaded borers, lace bugs, leaf beetles, leafminers, leafhoppers, mealybugs, pine tip moth larvae, psyllids, roundheaded borers, royal palm bugs, sawfly larvae, soft scales, whiteflies
Also labeled for use in these areas. To return to the Production Ornamentals or Lawn and Landscape sections, click the image below.
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.