Chipco Choice is a phenylpyrazole insecticide that disrupts the central nervous system of pests so that they die of overstimulation. This product works by both contact and ingestion. Plus, it has long soil residual that withstands the frequent rainfall in the Southeast.
- The No. 1 preferred mole cricket insecticide
- Exceptional control of mole crickets at extremely low A.I. levels
- Long-lasting control – 6 months control or longer
- Also controls fire ants in turfgrass and landscapes for up to 52 weeks
- When treating for imported fire ants, also achieve limited control of mole crickets, nuisance ants, fleas and ticks
Fleas, imported fire ants, mole crickets, nuisance ants, ticks
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
RESTRICTED USE PESTICIDE DUE TO TOXICITY TO AQUATIC INVERTEBRATES.
For retail sale to and use only by Certified Applicators or persons under their direct supervision and only for those uses covered by the Certified Applicator’s certification.