Revolver herbicide controls many tough-to-control grassy weeds such as Poa annua, goose grass, clumpy ryegrass and tall fescue. This product is readily absorbed by foliage, where it stops production of three key amino acids. Cell division and growth stop within hours.
Works quickly – even faster in warmer temperatures
- Post-emergent control of cool-season grasses in warm-season turf
- Goosegrass control and Dallis grass suppression
- Different mode of action for resistance management
- Labeled for use on listed Bermudagrass greens
- Easy mixing and application
- Low rates, cost-effective
- Apply as early as 7 days prior to overseeding
Bentgrass, centipede grass (suppression), Dallis grass (suppression), goose grass, Kentucky bluegrass, Poa annua, Poa trivialis, ryegrass, tall fescue
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.