Illoxan delivers effective post-emergent control of goosegrass in established bermudagrass turf when applied during the one-leaf to one-tiller growth stages. This product is absorbed primarily through the foliage, and visual injury is apparent approximately two to three weeks after application.
Resistance management for control of goosegrass
- Wide application window
- Can be used regularly throughout the season
- Rainfall and irrigation won’t diminish effectiveness
- Can be applied as a broadcast and/or spot treatment
- Will not damage turf or cause ugly brown patches when used according to label directions
- Cost-effective low use rate
Barnyardgrass, foxtail species, goosegrass, hairy crabgrass, Japanese stiltgrass, Johnsongrass (seedling), large crabgrass, Panicum species, sandbur, silver crabgrass, smooth crabgrass, sprangletop
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.