How does Illoxan compare with older herbicides?
Some herbicides kill goosegrass but leave brown patches. Illoxan controls goosegrass throughout the season on established turf, but doesn't leave those patches, regardless of hot or damp conditions.
Will rainfall and irrigation affect the efficacy of Illoxan?
To enhance the effectiveness of Illoxan in situations such as those, simply add a nonionic surfactant at 0.25 percent by volume. For complete details, consult the label.
In what states can I use Illoxan?
Illoxan is for use only in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia and Puerto Rico.
What are some application tips that will help me control goosegrass with Illoxan?
* Best results come from early applications.
* Spray well for good coverage.
* Avoid applications to turfgrass under drought stress or stress from insects, diseases, or nematodes.
* Do not apply Illoxan through any type of irrigation system.
* Do not tank mix Illoxan with any other liquid fertilizer.