Finale herbicide gives you fast, effective control of a broad spectrum of emerged annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds, and woody species. It’s absorbed rapidly through green tissue and produces results in one to four days under many conditions. And it controls even the toughest weeds, like poison ivy, dandelion and thistle.
Fast, nonselective control of emerged weeds
- Faster than the competition – visible results in 1–4 days under many conditions
- Rapid control without the regrowth of typical burndown products
- Longer application window – effective in spring and fall too
- Does not translocate in most plants – only kills what you spray it on
- Minimal soil-residual activity means transplanting or seeding is possible hours after application
- Excellent tank mix component, compatible with many popular herbicides
- May be used for site preparation prior to planting, in greenhouses and shade houses
- Apply as a directed spray to control in-row weeds in container and field-grown established ornamentals
Burdock, chickweed, clover, common cocklebur, dandelion, dogbane, filaree, jimsonweed, Kochia, London rocket, Malva, marestail, purslane, shepherd’s purse, smartweed
Grasses and sedges:
Annual bluegrass, barnyard grass, crabgrass, cupgrass, fall panicum, fescue, giant foxtail, goose grass, Kentucky bluegrass, lovegrass, shattercane, smallflower Alexander, stinkgrass, windgrass, yellow foxtail
Blackberry, conifers, greenbriar
Also labeled for use in these areas. To return to the Production Ornamentals or Lawn and Landscape sections, click the image below.
Please see the product label for a full list of weeds controlled.