Signature™ XTRA Stressgard®
Signature™ XTRA Stressgard® is a true systemic fungicide that enhances plant health and turf quality, while minimizing stress from both abiotic and biotic sources. Signature XTRA Stressgard uses a new, improved formulation of fosetyl-Al. Fosetyl-Al, the same active used in Chipco® Signature, has provided over 20 years of consistently high turf-quality ratings, along with no documented reports of resistance development in the field. The new formulation protects against summer decline and Pythium blight, plus adds stronger control of root-infecting Pythium species when watered in. It can be applied alone or in a tank-mix.
Enhanced plant health benefits, even under the most severe environmental conditions.
Stressgard Formulation Technology for proven plant health effects
- Optimized formulation reduces oxidative stress
- Recovery from mechanical damage (i.e. aeration, scalping)
- Healthier roots, leading to better water and nutrient utilization
- Induced systemic resistance
- Supports earlier spring green up, turf fill in, improved color and density
- Protects the plant from the adverse effects of UV radiation
- Wider application window – flexible rate structure allows for applications on 7-21 intervals
- No documented disease resistance
- Upwards and downwards systemic mobility
- Documented turf safety with applications in high temperatures
Anthracnose, Pythium diseases, summer turfgrass decline, bacterial wilt
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.