Rhapsody is an effective, preventative biofungicide. Rhapsody reduces the risk of fungicide resistance given it has multiple modes-of-action that are unique. It uses bacillus subtilis strain QST 713 to aid disease control with synthetic fungicides while also promoting plant health. This natural active ingredient is OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) Listed.
Broad-spectrum control of many important foliar and soil-borne diseases
- Safe on all turf species, and on all golf surfaces (greens, tees, fairways, roughs)
- Controls pathogen spores or weakens them for greater susceptibility to synthetic fungicides.
- Contact activity limits resistance build-up of moderate-risk to high-risk fungicides
- Improved turf health through plant defense activation
- Compatible for tank-mixing with all commonly used fungicides
Rhapsody assists in control of brown patch, dollar spot and anthracnose
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.