ProStar WG is a locally systemic fungicide for turfgrass. This product is especially effective on basidiomycete fungi and a broad spectrum of Rhizoctonia diseases such as brown patch on cool-season grasses and large patch on warm-season grasses. In addition, ProStar WG is the standard for control of fairy ring.
Preventive and curative systemic control
- Industry standard, most consistent performer on fairy ring
- Longer residual than contact fungicides
- Unique mode of action provides excellent resistance management
- Excellent turf safety for virtually all cool- and warm-season turfgrasses
- For use in greenhouses, saran and shade houses, outdoor container and field-grown ornamental nursery stock
Brown patch, brown ring patch (Waitea), fairy ring, gray snow mold, large patch, pink patch, red thread, southern blight, yellow patch
Foliar, soilborne and propagative diseases caused by rusts, Rhizoctonia and Sclerotium rolfsii
Also labeled for use in these areas. To return to the Production Ornamentals or Lawn and Landscape sections, click the image below.
Please see the product label for a full list of diseases.