Compass 50 WG is a broad-spectrum strobilurin fungicide that delivers the value of a contact with the power of a systemic. This is due to its unique mesostemic mode of action, which is resistant to weather. Compass 50 WG provides a high level of activity against disease at the lowest use rates available on the market.
Long-term disease control in turf and ornamentals
- Reliable preventive and curative control
- Lowest use rates
- Provides longer residual protection than contact products at a cost-effective price
- Forms weather-resistant deposits in the waxy layer of the plant to provide continuous disease control
- An excellent tank-mix partner, Compass 50 WG is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrient products
- Classified by the EPA as a reduced-risk compound
Anthracnose, brown patch, gray leaf spot, leaf spot, red thread, snow mold, yellow patch
Black spot, leaf spot, rust, scab
Also labeled for use in these areas. To return to the Production Ornamentals or Lawn and Landscape sections, click the image below.
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.